Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Awadi: The political process in Iraq is based on a system of "puppets and submarines"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Awadi: The political process in Iraq is based on a system of "puppets and submarines" Empty Al-Awadi: The political process in Iraq is based on a system of "puppets and submarines"

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jul 2017, 4:47 am

Al-Awadi: The political process in Iraq is based on a system of "puppets and submarines"

19:45 - 29/07/2017

MP of the Liberal bloc Awad al-Awadi said on Saturday that the political process in Iraq is based on a system of "hypothetical and submissive", indicating that the major problem is the recognition by all parties of the failure of this system and stick to it at the same time.
    "The political process was built under the pretext of components, but it is weak arguments and the relationship of the components in the matter," Al-Awadi told Al-Maalouma.
    "What is going on is the representation of the parties during the sharing of positions," he said, adding that "the political process was based on a system of puppies and submarines."
    He pointed out that "all parties realized the failure of the political system and yet insist on staying and sticking to it."
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi street has become a denier of the process of recycling politicians in positions with the repetition of the same faces that did not provide the citizen the simplest services for 14 years, such as the problem of electricity and broken streets and many more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:41 am