Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey .. Imprisonment of four Iraqis on suspicion of belonging to the "Dahesh"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey .. Imprisonment of four Iraqis on suspicion of belonging to the "Dahesh" Empty Turkey .. Imprisonment of four Iraqis on suspicion of belonging to the "Dahesh"

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 4:25 am

Turkey .. Imprisonment of four Iraqis on suspicion of belonging to the "Dahesh"

10:50 - 19/08/2017

A Turkish court in the northern state of Samson has jailed four Iraqis for questioning on suspicion of belonging to the criminal "Da'ash" organization.

"The security forces in Samson arrested five Iraqis last Tuesday, on suspicion of belonging to the" da'ash ", and then referred them to the prosecution in the state," the Anatolia news agency quoted judicial sources as saying.

The same sources added that "the Public Prosecution requested the court to detain suspects in the investigation," asserting that "the court sentenced four people to the custody of the investigation and the release of the fifth." Ending / 25 g

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/19/185887/

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:07 pm