Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Merkel sticks to her decision on refugees coming to Germany

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Merkel sticks to her decision on refugees coming to Germany Empty Merkel sticks to her decision on refugees coming to Germany

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2017, 3:48 am

Merkel sticks to her decision on refugees coming to Germany

22/08/2017

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has reiterated her commitment not to limit the number of refugees to Germany, in an interview with RTL, Germany's largest private media channel, on Sunday (August 20th).
    In the talk show, Merkel stressed her commitment to her decision two years ago to open her country's borders to hundreds of thousands of refugees.
    "I still think my decision was correct," she said.
    Angela Merkel called for greater European solidarity to help countries such as Italy and Greece deal with the large numbers of migrants reaching their borders.
    During the talk show, voters asked their questions to Merkel, who is seeking a fourth term in the September 24 elections.
    In response to a question about the measures her Government will take to improve security in the country following the attacks on Germany , and the recent attacks in Barcelona , the German Chancellor stressed the need to increase the use of technology and increase the number of police to ensure security and safety in the country.
    "There are an estimated 10,000 people in Germany who have a radical view, but only about 700 are considered dangerous," she said.
    The German Chancellor stressed that it will seek to unify the police and security procedures in all German states.
    Merkel criticized Turkey's request for Interpol to arrest the German writer Dugan Akhenli in Spain on Saturday (August 19th) and considered Ankara's request "an abuse of the IPTF".
    She reported that what had happened was not true and that she was very pleased that Spain had released him, noting that international organizations such as INTERPOL could not be misused for such purposes.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177938.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:23 pm