Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow and Baghdad sign memorandum of security cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow and Baghdad sign memorandum of security cooperation Empty Moscow and Baghdad sign memorandum of security cooperation

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2017, 2:07 am

Moscow and Baghdad sign memorandum of security cooperation

a wish Since 2017-08-23 at 20:30 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    During his meeting with his Iraqi counterpart Aqil al-Khazali, Deputy Interior Minister Igor Zubov stressed the need to expand the legal framework for cooperation among departments in combating all forms of crime and to take joint measures to prevent, suppress and detect all types of crimes.
    During the meeting, the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Iraq was discussed. The parties also expressed their intention to establish a basis for interdepartmental cooperation in combating all forms of crime and to take joint measures to prevent, suppress and detect all types of crimes.
    For his part, Zubov stressed that the meeting is the first of its kind, which is held with representatives of the Ministry of Interior at the level of leadership of the two administrations.
    "One of the conditions for successful joint action is to increase the effective use of INTERPOL's capabilities, particularly through the exchange of information on the movement of persons involved in cross-border terrorist activities," the Russian Interior Ministry representative said.
    Interior Ministry Undersecretary Akil al-Khazali said that a memorandum of understanding was signed with the Russian Interior Ministry, adding that it included co-ordination of joint cooperation in the fight against terrorism, organized crime and internal security, as well as exchange of experiences and consultations between the two sides, criminal work and criminal justice. Iraq
    M

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:38 pm