Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq tops the list of countries importing food products from Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq tops the list of countries importing food products from Syria Empty Iraq tops the list of countries importing food products from Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Aug 2017, 3:49 am

Iraq tops the list of countries importing food products from Syria

The head of the Syrian Exporters Association Iyad Mohammad announced on Saturday that Iraq exported the list of countries importing food products from Syria.

"The exhibition, which was attended by more than 1,300 businessmen, resulted in the signing of a large number of export contracts," Mohammed said in remarks followed by "Economy News", noting that "textile industries ranked first in the list of contracts, followed by the food industry, which was admired and accepted by Most investors have signed export agreements to most countries for their diverse varieties and high quality. "

"The increase in the proportion of our food exports mainly to Iraq, while the engineering, chemical, industrial and agricultural industries were about the same level in terms of volume of contracts."

He pointed out that "all contracts will be organized and counted at the end of the exhibition period, by reviewing all exporters to submit their data to benefit from the material support provided by the government to ship all export contracts signed during the exhibition by air, sea and land."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:44 am