Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq tops the list of importing countries for Iranian household appliances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq tops the list of importing countries for Iranian household appliances Empty Iraq tops the list of importing countries for Iranian household appliances

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:59 am

Iraq tops the list of importing countries for Iranian household appliances
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]16 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Friday, the Secretary-General of the Iranian Home Appliance Manufacturers Association, Abbas Hashemi, announced the export of household appliances worth $54 million from the beginning of the current Iranian year (beginning March 21) until the end of May, an increase of 34% compared to the same period last year.
    In a statement reported by Iranian media today, Hashemi said that Iraq, Afghanistan, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), North Africa and the Persian Gulf are the main countries and export destinations for Iranian household appliances during this period.
    He pointed out that some Iranian devices such as wall-mounted water heaters were exported to European Union countries, especially to Italy.
    It is noteworthy that the Director General of Electrical, Metallurgical Industries and Home Appliances at the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Trade, Kiwan Kardan, had announced earlier that the value of household appliances exports amounted to $200 million last year, and aims to increase this figure to $600 million this year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:58 am