Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi warns of "subversive operations" after the liberation of Tal Afar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi warns of "subversive operations" after the liberation of Tal Afar Empty Abadi warns of "subversive operations" after the liberation of Tal Afar

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2017, 7:23 am

Abadi warns of "subversive operations" after the liberation of Tal Afar

12:47 - 27/08/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister-General of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi announced on Sunday the liberation of three quarters of the district of Tal Afar, the last bastions of "Dahesh" in Nineveh, while warned of "sabotage" may be carried out by the criminal organization after the liberation of the judiciary.
    "The security forces managed to liberate three quarters of the Tal Afar district in the eighth day of military operations," Abadi said in a joint press conference with his Czech counterpart Bohslav Sopotka. "The success of coordination among the different types of Iraqi armed forces participating in the battle."
    Abadi warned of "resorting to terrorists to carry out sabotage operations and the killing of civilians," pointing out that "a preacher does not do good not to kill civilians."
    Czech Prime Minister Bohuslav Sopotka arrived in Baghdad on Saturday evening for a two-day official visit. Ending / 25 g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:32 pm