Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Allawi refuses to accept any position at the expense of the interests of the Iraqi people.

chouchou
    chouchou

Allawi refuses to accept any position at the expense of the interests of the Iraqi people.  Empty Allawi refuses to accept any position at the expense of the interests of the Iraqi people.

Post by chouchou Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Baghdad/ NINA /--Head of Iraqiya Slate rejected Iyad Allawi rejected to accept any government position at the expense of the interests of the Iraqi people.

Allawi said in his page on the social network site / FB / : " I had earlier quite easily, and rejected acceptance of any function at the expense of the interests of the Iraqi people./End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Allawi refuses to accept any position at the expense of the interests of the Iraqi people.  Empty Re: Allawi refuses to accept any position at the expense of the interests of the Iraqi people.

Post by Mheat1 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Do not want to help from the inside just want to complain from the out side. Sounds like confusion give him the floor he walks out plan a meeting he do not come just won't to complain ,complain,complain about things from people who has toke the challenges and try to bring things together for Iraq. What a guy.
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Allawi refuses to accept any position at the expense of the interests of the Iraqi people.  Empty Re: Allawi refuses to accept any position at the expense of the interests of the Iraqi people.

Post by Mheat1 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Now he is trying to hint that they are trying to buy him out like he is above that the same man that got caught with trying to smuggle out who knows how many millions and then say do not tell anyone after he got caught please. He is an will always be a throne in Iraq side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 pm