Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Syrian army recovers villages in the eastern suburb of Homs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Syrian army recovers villages in the eastern suburb of Homs Empty The Syrian army recovers villages in the eastern suburb of Homs

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:42 am

[size=30]The Syrian army recovers villages in the eastern suburb of Homs[/size]
    09/09/2017 10:56 | Number of readings:
    font size: The Syrian army recovers villages in the eastern suburb of Homs Font_decrease The Syrian army recovers villages in the eastern suburb of Homs Font_enlarge
    The Syrian army recovers villages in the eastern suburb of Homs Thumbnail.php?file=___________430073529
    Trend Press / Agencies

The Syrian army, in cooperation with the allied forces, regrouped villages of the eastern Homs countryside and made progress in Deir al-Zour.

According to a military source, the Syrian army, in cooperation with the allied forces, recaptured the villages of Um Sankir, al-Harash, Allam Sharqi, Khirbat Jabel, Khirbat al-Hayya, and the number of Da'ash terrorists and their remnants in the area.

The army will continue its operations successfully on the axis of Sokhna - Deir al-Zor and control the field of oil and surrounding areas and follow the progress towards Deir al-Zour.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 am