Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Times: Hezbollah vows to fight the Americans in Iraq after the completion of the call

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Washington Times: Hezbollah vows to fight the Americans in Iraq after the completion of the call Empty The Washington Times: Hezbollah vows to fight the Americans in Iraq after the completion of the call

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:38 am

[rtl]The Washington Times: Hezbollah vows to fight the Americans in Iraq after the completion of the call[/rtl]

[size=11]1

[rtl] September 09, 2017 - 10:20 | Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[rtl]WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hezbollah brigades vowed to fight US forces in Iraq after the battle against Saddam Hussein, amid US precautions and warnings, the Washington Times reported.[/rtl]

[rtl]The newspaper pointed out that "Hezbollah Brigades, which is the largest of the factions and fighting in Iraq and Syria," indicating that "one of its leaders vowed last Sunday Americans and said that the American forces must leave Iraq or face a new war."[/rtl]

[rtl]The newspaper said that "the spokesman for the Brigades in Iraq, Jaafar al-Husseini, issued a similar threat last March that these forces are preparing for the day when the US forces."[/rtl]

[rtl]"A US military official said that Hezbollah's 5,000 battalions in Iraq are a dangerous and violent organization and that the hands of its fighters are stained with the blood of Americans," he said, adding that "Hezbollah's battalions in Iraq are a direct enemy of the Americans."[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:27 am