Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Alliance combines not to recognize the results of the referendum and calls for a balanc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Alliance combines not to recognize the results of the referendum and calls for a balanc Empty The National Alliance combines not to recognize the results of the referendum and calls for a balanc

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 2:30 am

[ltr]The National Alliance combines not to recognize the results of the referendum and calls for a balanced dialogue[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-19 at 09:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The National Alliance announced on Tuesday the consensus of its leaders not to recognize the results of the referendum to be held by the Kurdistan region for unconstitutionality, calling for a deep and balanced national dialogue.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The coalition in a statement received / Mawazin News / a copy of it," the leadership of the National Alliance met on Monday evening, headed by the President of the coalition Ammar al-Hakim, "noting that" the meeting was discussed the most heated file in the Iraqi arena, a referendum in the Kurdistan region. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the participants expressed their categorical rejection of the referendum, stressing the failure to recognize the results of the referendum as a step unconstitutional and not based on the law, stressing the importance of adoption of the Constitution in all its material basis for dialogue without selectivity."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on the leaders of the coalition, according to the statement, to "a serious national dialogue and a deep and balanced to resolve outstanding problems between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government," calling on the Iraqi government to "take all means to support the consolidation of the unity of Iraq land and people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]They welcomed the "supportive and positive role of the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) in maintaining the unity of the country."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:17 pm