Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the parliamentary economics: the law of infrastructure will limit the financial and admini

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the parliamentary economics: the law of infrastructure will limit the financial and admini Empty Member of the parliamentary economics: the law of infrastructure will limit the financial and admini

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Sep 2013, 6:52 am

Member of the parliamentary economics: the law of infrastructure will limit the financial and administrative corruption in the implementation of the country's service projects

27-09-2013 07:54 AM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Amer winner, the importance of ratification of the infrastructure for the implementation of several service projects and construction in the country, noting that its application will reduce the financial and administrative corruption in the implementation of projects in the country. said the winner (of the Agency news) : that the law of infrastructure provides for contracting with international companies sober and well-known on a global level and is owned by its states, so each state will work for its reputation and history of the supervisor, which
    ستبتعد cry from the financial and administrative corruption. added: that what we observe now in the implementation of special projects structures infrastructure is contracted with fake companies and unknown causes exchange money without having a project built on the ground, which led to the reluctance of the completion of many projects planned by ministries and local governments in the provinces.explained: that all parliamentary blocs agree that this law which great benefit to the country, but they يكتفون not passed in order to factional interests and Ktheloah, calling to speed up adoption by in order to limit corruption and bribes exceeded in the implementation of projects. / End / 8. b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:46 am