Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the state law as followed accuse not to pass a law infrastructure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the state law as followed accuse not to pass a law infrastructure Empty Member of the state law as followed accuse not to pass a law infrastructure

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Aug 2013, 4:14 am

Member of the state law as followed accuse not to pass a law infrastructure

Thursday, August 22 / August 2013 08:00

[Babylon - where]

Accused a member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives for the rule of law in Babylon Ali Jaber Hassoun unnamed blocks being behind the lack of infrastructure to pass a law in spite of the significant benefits that the Iraqi people would gain from the development of reality service for personal matters and electoral motives and narrow partisan.

He said Hassoun told the reporter and all of Iraq [where]: "The project was a can alter the fact the service to Iraq because he includes the construction of more than five thousand school and extending thousands of roads paved and by large international companies Malaysian and Korean classified globally as the best companies.

He pointed out that partisan interests to pay a lot of the blocks to take positions contrary to often with the interests of the Iraqi people, explaining that the law largely unwelcome within the National Coalition.

Hassoun stressed that the time did not go to The Mgehls Representatives its legislative important role in serving the citizen of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:15 am