Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary calls for support for economy and privatization of State enterprises losing self funde

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary calls for support for economy and privatization of State enterprises losing self funde Empty Parliamentary calls for support for economy and privatization of State enterprises losing self funde

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Sep 2013, 7:42 am

Parliamentary calls for support for economy and privatization of State enterprises losing self funded

27-09-2013 10:28 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). The Commission invited the parliamentary economy and investment the Federal Government to provide the necessary support and the adoption of privatization of money-losing State-owned companies with the financing came to be activated and return to work.

The Rapporteur of the Committee, said MP/Kurdish Alliance mahma Khalil (News Agency): there are a lot of factories and State-owned enterprises, which financed itself down and some of them are threatened with arrest due to lack of clear strategy and plan is translated on the ground.

He added: the Federal Government is required to support companies with self-funded and rely on a system of privatization in some of its money-losing companies and to give an active role for the private sector, and the application of the Constitution to shift to a market economy.

This and many companies have complained of Government, particularly the Ministry of industry and minerals from the defunct due to significant financial losses, while student employees of these companies to pay their entitlements approved financial self-financing companies./finished/8. b. m/ -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:18 am