Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abtan calls for a move towards privatization of productive enterprises for the development of the re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abtan calls for a move towards privatization of productive enterprises for the development of the re Empty Abtan calls for a move towards privatization of productive enterprises for the development of the re

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 am

Abtan calls for a move towards privatization of productive enterprises for the development of the reality of the economy

Tuesday, July 23 / July 2013 08:11 | PDF | Print | Send to a Friend

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} called a member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary MP Abdul Hussein Abtan to move seriously towards the privatization of the productive sectors of government in Iraq, noting that it will contribute to the development of the economic situation of Iraq.

He told {Euphrates News} on Tuesday that "there is a lot of public companies in the Ministry of Industry has caused a great loss to the state because of lack of investment optimally as a cement Southern Company or leather in the province of Najaf and these two companies Faltan and where a large number of workers and provided lines new ones. "

The MP said the bloc citizen Abtan that "the two companies were unable to contract even with government institutions and therefore, it will lead to a significant loss of energy and machinery".

"The financial losses incurred by the state of those companies one billion dollars annually."

Between Abtan that "there must be a move toward privatization They need to study and apply gradual," noting "but unfortunately there is no seriousness in dealing with this issue."

National industry suffers in Iraq, a major recession in decades because of government neglect of the national laboratories and the market's dependence on imports at a time when Iraq has a large factories that can cover the Iraqi market, all products of high quality. Ended 19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:31 am