Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France: Britain must bear the consequences of the decision to leave the EU

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France: Britain must bear the consequences of the decision to leave the EU Empty France: Britain must bear the consequences of the decision to leave the EU

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2017, 3:02 am

[size=30]France: Britain must bear the consequences of the decision to leave the EU[/size]
    14/10/2017 09:53 | Number of readings:
    font size: France: Britain must bear the consequences of the decision to leave the EU Font_decrease France: Britain must bear the consequences of the decision to leave the EU Font_enlarge
    France: Britain must bear the consequences of the decision to leave the EU Thumbnail.php?file=lvl2k20171013084238_944398618
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]French Minister of Economy and Finance Bruno Lemerre said that the British should bear the consequences of their choice to leave the European Union, stressing that they can not gamble on continuing to benefit from the benefits given to EU member states.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"It is not possible to claim the privileges of member states without being a member state," the French minister said on Saturday.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"From now on, the British and the British government must bear the consequences of their decision," he said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"I am very sorry for the decision of the British people, I think it was a historic mistake," Lemerre said in a panel discussion conducted by CNN on the global economy.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "the negative repercussions of the bricast will be negative repercussions for the British people," stressing that the British can no longer benefit from the benefits of the European Union after they chose to withdraw from it.[/rtl]
    [rtl]EU chief negotiator Michel Barnier said earlier Thursday that the negotiations were facing "a worrying dilemma" but that "decisive progress" was possible in the next two months.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:33 am