Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Europeans decide when Britain will leave the EU

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Europeans decide when Britain will leave the EU Empty Europeans decide when Britain will leave the EU

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 2:23 am

[size=30]Europeans decide when Britain will leave the EU[/size]
    11/11/2017 09:54 | Number of readings: 74
    font size: Europeans decide when Britain will leave the EU Font_decrease Europeans decide when Britain will leave the EU Font_enlarge
    Europeans decide when Britain will leave the EU Thumbnail.php?file=_123538_may3_271129167
    Trend Press / Continue

The British government announced that the country would be removed from the European Union in 2019 under an amendment to be introduced within the BRICEST bill, which is still under consideration in parliament.
    "Our amendment clearly states that the UK will leave the European Union on March 29, 2019 at 2300 GMT," Minister of Defense David Davis said.
    His ministry said some lawmakers had expressed concern that the date of Brixt's application was not included in the law.
    "We have listened to the public and the parliament and put forward this amendment to avoid any confusion," Davis said.
    After the British vote for Precast in a June 2016 referendum, Prime Minister Teresa Mae made a formal request on March 29 for her country to leave the bloc.
    It has thus launched a two-year negotiation phase before the formal withdrawal. In a speech in Florence on September 22, Mai reiterated her wish to complete Breakest by March 29, 2019.
    At the last meeting of the European Council, the Europeans called on the judge to make "sufficient progress" on these issues to begin talks with London on a possible transition after Berkst at May's will and on the future of trade relations between the two sides.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:58 pm