Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He is close to him: the future alliances of Abadi will be determined by the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He is close to him: the future alliances of Abadi will be determined by the election law Empty He is close to him: the future alliances of Abadi will be determined by the election law

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Oct 2017, 2:47 pm

He is close to him: the future alliances of Abadi will be determined by the election law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad Journal News 
    said MP from the coalition of state law (who is close to Prime Minister) Abbas al - Bayati, on Friday, the election law will determine the face of the alliances that formed by Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi with other blocs in the next parliamentary elections.
    Al Bayati told «Journal News» that "all political alliances stalled because they are waiting for the adoption of the election law, because it will determine the nature of alliances and to know whether it serves large blocs or small blocs."
    "We welcome the willingness of some forces to ally with Haider Abadi after the elections either before the elections so far the prime minister did not specify his next destination on the elections," Al-Bayati added that "the prime minister favors entering a national list of all components and segments."
    He stressed that "the readiness of others to enter with Abadi is evidence that his approach and his way of dealing with situations and events is successful." The MP pointed out that the electoral alliances are on two sections there is an alliance before the elections to form a list to run the elections and there is a list after that to form a parliamentary bloc is the most numerous and takes over Submit a candidate for the Prime Minister. 
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, plans to form an alliance with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to contest the upcoming elections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:32 pm