Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Despite Trump's decision on the nuclear deal, Total insists it will continue in Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Despite Trump's decision on the nuclear deal, Total insists it will continue in Iran Empty Despite Trump's decision on the nuclear deal, Total insists it will continue in Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2017, 6:06 am

[size=30]Despite Trump's decision on the nuclear deal, Total insists it will continue in Iran[/size]
    28/10/2017 11:30 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Despite Trump's decision on the nuclear deal, Total insists it will continue in Iran Font_decrease  Despite Trump's decision on the nuclear deal, Total insists it will continue in Iran Font_enlarge
     Despite Trump's decision on the nuclear deal, Total insists it will continue in Iran Thumbnail.php?file=13921119000142_PhotoI_417378985
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]"The company is continuing to operate in Iran despite the foggy situation after the US president decided not to ratify the Iranian nuclear deal," said Patrick de la Chopard, chief financial officer of French oil giant Total.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The vision is expected to be clear in the coming months, de La Chopardi told analysts.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said the group was moving forward with plans to announce bids for its South Pars gas project in Iran and that the main contract would be laid down in early 2018 when clarity is available from America.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:30 pm