Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mndon Iran: The new IAEA report confirms Iran's nuclear activities comply with the nuclear deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mndon Iran: The new IAEA report confirms Iran's nuclear activities comply with the nuclear deal Empty Mndon Iran: The new IAEA report confirms Iran's nuclear activities comply with the nuclear deal

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:28 am

Mndon Iran: The new IAEA report confirms Iran's nuclear activities comply with the nuclear deal

02/06/2017

Iran's ambassador to the International Atomic Energy Agency, Reza Najafi said that the new IAEA report confirms Iran's nuclear activities comply with the nuclear deal.

According to the International Agency Tasnim news agency reported that Reza Najafi said the second IAEA nuclear watchdog report during the year 2017, saying that the report is similar to previous reports and added some technical developments to March report only.

He added that the report said that Iran's stockpile of heavy water 182.2 tons, noting that the report pointed to the continuation of the activities of research and enrichment and the production cut of centrifuges as part of the nuclear deal.

The agency said on Friday in its second report, said that the heavy water reserves in Iran, close to the size of which set the nuclear deal where it reached 128.2 tonnes in the last May 16, which is slightly fall below the level of 130 tonnes set by the agreement.

She added that the size of the uranium reserves LEU in Iran reached 79.8 kg until last May 27, which strongly at least 202.8 kg, which was specified in the nuclear deal as the enrichment level did not come out from 3.67 percent, according to what was stated in the nuclear deal.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/167154.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:40 am