Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China shows its anger at US anti-dumping duties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China shows its anger at US anti-dumping duties Empty China shows its anger at US anti-dumping duties

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:26 am

[size=30]China shows its anger at US anti-dumping duties[/size]
    29/10/2017 11:09 | Number of readings: 80
    font size:  China shows its anger at US anti-dumping duties Font_decrease  China shows its anger at US anti-dumping duties Font_enlarge
     China shows its anger at US anti-dumping duties Thumbnail.php?file=533_744124584
    Trend Press / Agencies

[rtl]China said it was "very upset" by the US decision to impose anti-dumping duties ranging from 97 percent to 162 percent on Chinese aluminum foil and urged Washington to correct its "wrong tactics".[/rtl]
    [rtl]The initial decision was a victory for US aluminum chip manufacturers, which filed a complaint with the US Commerce Department accusing Chinese producers of flooding the US market with aluminum foil at below cost or fair market value.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The US Department of Commerce said that the value of US imports of aluminum foil amounted to $ 389 million in 2016 and added that it would issue its final decision on the fees on Feb. 23.[/rtl]
    [rtl]China is still using "discriminatory" pricing methods to impose high tariffs on China, said Wang Hijun, an official with the Chinese Ministry of Commerce in a statement late on Saturday.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Wang added that Washington not only harms the interests of Chinese enterprises but also harms the authority of multilateral trade laws.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We urge America to honor its international commitments seriously and to do real work to correct its wrong tactics," he said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said China would take steps to protect the legal rights of Chinese enterprises.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:26 am