Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China plans to impose dumping duties on chemical imports from America, Taiwan and Malaysia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China plans to impose dumping duties on chemical imports from America, Taiwan and Malaysia Empty China plans to impose dumping duties on chemical imports from America, Taiwan and Malaysia

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Dec 2018, 9:20 am

China plans to impose dumping duties on chemical imports from America, Taiwan and Malaysia

China plans to impose dumping duties on chemical imports from America, Taiwan and Malaysia 12121

China's Ministry of Commerce said on Friday it would impose anti-dumping duties on some chemical imports imported from Taiwan, Malaysia and the United States from Dec. 29.
    The ministry said in a statement posted on its website that the 1-butanol used in the manufacture of paint and plasticizers will be subject to fees.
    The fees, which will vary by supplier, will remain in force for five years.
    A six to 56.1 percent tax on Taiwan products will be levied between 12.7 percent and 26.7 percent on imports from Malaysia, and between 52.2 percent and 139.3 percent on imports from the United States.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14910

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:26 am