Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

No solution to Iraq as long as the Shiites rule

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

No solution to Iraq as long as the Shiites rule  Empty No solution to Iraq as long as the Shiites rule

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Oct 2013, 5:40 am

No solution to Iraq as long as the Shiites rule

Essence of the problem in Iraq is to get Shiite prime minister by virtue of the majority population of the composition of the people, a fact that disturbs governments sectarian in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey and others, also constitute a provocation continues to leaders of Iraqi Sunni entered the political process, its image of democracy but they do not want to give up the orientations sectarianism on the basis that the provision for the year and should remain so until the time.
    Sunni leadership knows that the Shiites in the center and south did not get a service or gain from the rule of economic Shiites, Vmantm the evidenced by the glance of any city in the south, with it's source of wealth Iraqi Bnaftha and minerals and wealth.

For centuries, in succession to govern men of the year, did not accuse them of such Shiites accuse the ruling Shiite year, where objectivity in this?.

Big trouble came in the democracy, Verwdha of by Sunni leaders means a loss of political and comprehensive international rejected, and acceptance means that the Shiite prime minister by virtue of democratic mechanisms, what should they do?

I chose sectarian, and they know that terrorist groups and sectarian governments interact with this speech, which would killing Shiite voluntarily, which is exactly what they want.

Sunni could not convince otherwise ruled Iraq, the logo has become declaring trader and supported by religious fatwas, that the Abbasid Baghdad, the capital, Damascus capital Alamoeyen, must be judged in which the year, however.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:18 pm