Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary solution: do not rule out questioning Jaafari in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary solution: do not rule out questioning Jaafari in parliament Empty Parliamentary solution: do not rule out questioning Jaafari in parliament

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2017, 3:57 am

[size=32]
    Parliamentary solution: do not rule out questioning Jaafari in parliament[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

10 minutes ago

The parliamentary solution bloc, Saturday, rejected the vote on the list of recent ambassadors, approved by the Council of Ministers, noting that it does not exclude the questioning of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari in parliament.

"The bloc does not exclude the questioning of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari in the parliament, in order to continue and repeat his political and partisan approach in the" exclusion, marginalization and exclusion of the talents and professionals in the Iraqi Foreign Ministry in favor of candidates of his party incompetent, "said the head of the bloc Mohammed Karbouli.

He added that "the parliamentary solution bloc withdrew two parliamentary questions directed at Jaafari, after his pledge to correct the course and modify the approach of his administration to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs away from sectarianism and nationalism and exclusionism, and this is what we did not touch throughout the period of our follow-up to the work of the ministry and its unfair decisions."

Karbouli pointed out that his bloc is keen on the reformist approach to Iraq's foreign relations and policies, and that it will not be a false witness to the party's inefficient nominations represented at the expense of the rest of the components.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:49 pm