Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea's nuclear tests have killed hundreds at a secret facility

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea's nuclear tests have killed hundreds at a secret facility Empty North Korea's nuclear tests have killed hundreds at a secret facility

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 3:34 am

[size=30]North Korea's nuclear tests have killed hundreds at a secret facility[/size]
    02/11/2017 09:41 | Number of readings:
    font size:  North Korea's nuclear tests have killed hundreds at a secret facility Font_decrease  North Korea's nuclear tests have killed hundreds at a secret facility Font_enlarge
     North Korea's nuclear tests have killed hundreds at a secret facility Thumbnail.php?file=201710311417243193K_920269655
    Trend Press / Agencies

North Korea's nuclear tests have caused a tunnel collapse and hundreds killed under rubble in a secret nuclear facility.
    Korean media reported that at least 200 engineers and workers of various specialties at the site were killed in the rubble after the nuclear test destroyed the tunnel at an facility that has long raised concerns from foreign observers.
    "The lack of safety and security conditions in the North Korean nuclear facilities, the equipment and the erosion, and the inability to withstand earthquakes and earthquakes," the media said Thursday.
    South Korea warned a few days before a full-scale mountain collapse in North Korea could be jeopardized by repeated nuclear tests in its vicinity, which could trigger widespread radiation leakage.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:38 pm