Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moody's raises India's credit rating for the first time in 14 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moody's raises India's credit rating for the first time in 14 years Empty Moody's raises India's credit rating for the first time in 14 years

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:25 am

[size=30]Moody's raises India's credit rating for the first time in 14 years[/size]
    18/11/2017 11:21 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Moody's raises India's credit rating for the first time in 14 years Font_decrease  Moody's raises India's credit rating for the first time in 14 years Font_enlarge
     Moody's raises India's credit rating for the first time in 14 years Thumbnail.php?file=thumbs_b_c_cc9a9e6f7dfa14a0500b4de5032b9fc3_671480361
    Trend Press / Continue

Moody's Investors Service announced on Saturday that India's sovereign credit rating was raised for the first time in 14 years.
    In a statement, the agency attributed the Baa3 credit rating to Baa2 to ongoing reforms in the country, including the introduction of the new GST system, bad loan resolution mechanisms and the reinvestment of public banks' capital.
    "The decision to raise the ratings category is based on Moody's expectations that continued progress in economic and institutional reforms will over time boost India's high growth potential and its stable and long-term basis to finance government debt," she added.
    The reforms are likely to "gradually contribute to reducing the overall government debt burden over the medium term."
    "Economic reforms in India have reduced the risk of a sharp increase in debt and contributed to the government's goals of improving the economic climate, enhancing productivity, stimulating foreign and domestic investment, and promoting sustainable and strong growth," Moody's said.
    It should be noted that in July 2017, India introduced a historic amendment to the taxes on goods and services rather than federal and local taxes, with the aim of uniting the country into a unified tax market and reducing bureaucratic procedures.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/192025.html

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:58 am