Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Budget is still under discussion in the Prime Minister and the rate of disability 20%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Budget is still under discussion in the Prime Minister and the rate of disability 20% Empty Deputy: Budget is still under discussion in the Prime Minister and the rate of disability 20%

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Nov 2017, 3:04 am

Deputy: Budget is still under discussion in the Prime Minister and the rate of disability 20%

11:03 - 18/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP of the National Alliance Hilal Sahlani, Saturday, that the draft bill of the federal budget 2018 is still under discussion in the Office of the Prime Minister, indicating that the proportion of the deficit budget is estimated at about 20%.
    "According to the information received from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Parliamentary Finance Committee, the total ceiling of the budget of 2018 is more than the budget of 2017," Sahlani said in a statement received by a copy of it. "The rate of deficit in the new general budget is about 20 Or 22 trillion Iraqi dinars, a theoretical deficit in general. "
    He added that "the government estimated the price of a barrel of oil at 43 dollars, and 40 cents a barrel export rate of 3 million and 800 thousand barrels per day," explaining that "all figures and allocations contained in the provisions of the draft budget law as total operational and investment expenses and revenues are estimated, because The actual data of the previous budgets, according to reports of the Office of Financial Supervision indicate that the proportion of the budget deficit annually does not exceed 5 trillion Iraqi dinars.
    The Sahlani that "the Iraqi state is spending on the basis of the actual revenues that enter the central treasury, and therefore the financial expenditure ceiling of state institutions in general does not exceed 70 trillion Iraqi dinars annually." Ending / 25 g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:28 am