Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatari Foreign Minister: We do not rule out the move of the boycott countries militarily against us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatari Foreign Minister: We do not rule out the move of the boycott countries militarily against us Empty Qatari Foreign Minister: We do not rule out the move of the boycott countries militarily against us

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:01 am

[size=30]Qatari Foreign Minister: We do not rule out the move of the boycott countries militarily against us[/size]
    19/11/2017 10:06 | Number of readings: 95
    font size:  Qatari Foreign Minister: We do not rule out the move of the boycott countries militarily against us Font_decrease  Qatari Foreign Minister: We do not rule out the move of the boycott countries militarily against us Font_enlarge
     Qatari Foreign Minister: We do not rule out the move of the boycott countries militarily against us Thumbnail.php?file=665001584001_5460592831001_VideoStillImage516f1e_975765881
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Qatar's Foreign Minister, Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman al-Thani, said his country does not rule out military action against the country.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Although Qatar hopes that this will not happen, his country is well prepared and can rely on its defense partners, including France, Turkey, Britain and America, which have a base in Qatar," he told Bloomberg.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We have enough friends to prevent them from taking these steps," he said, noting that the C-17 transport aircraft are the main aircraft providing logistical support to coalition partners such as Jordan and Turkey. Qatar, above Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the UAE, Qatar has only one option to continue the logistical support of coalition partners, flying over Iranian airspace. "[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/192153.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:12 am