Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition: Hosting Tareq al-Hashemi, a big mistake and a bad thing perpetrated by the EU re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition: Hosting Tareq al-Hashemi, a big mistake and a bad thing perpetrated by the EU re Empty Maliki's coalition: Hosting Tareq al-Hashemi, a big mistake and a bad thing perpetrated by the EU re

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Oct 2013, 3:42 am

Maliki's coalition: Hosting Tareq al-Hashemi, a big mistake and a bad thing perpetrated by the EU relations with Iraq

Published 17/10/2013 08:56 AM

BAGHDAD - "arenas of Liberation"
    Said the coalition of "rule of law", led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that "host Tariq al-Hashimi (Vice President) is a big mistake and a bad thing perpetrated by the EU relations with Iraq."
    The MP from the "rule of law", Khalid al-Asadi Hosting EU Tareq al-Hashemi is a big mistake and a bad thing perpetrated by EU relations with Iraq.

Maliki and Hashemi at an earlier meeting
    He said, "This step is ignored clear to the Iraqi judiciary, which issued a decision against a convicted al-Hashemi, was sentenced to death for his involvement terrorist operations," adding that "a step the EU is wrong should not the institution of ancient legally and judicially to challenge the judiciary in any state of the countries that ties with "".
    The statement from the Office of Vice President sentenced to death in absentia Tareq al-Hashemi said his arrival to Brussels yesterday afternoon, at the invitation of the Union.
    He added that al-Hashemi will attend today's formal meeting in the European Parliament to listen to his speech to be delivered on the challenges facing Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:24 pm