Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The decline of Iranian gas exacerbates the electricity crisis in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The decline of Iranian gas exacerbates the electricity crisis in Kirkuk Empty The decline of Iranian gas exacerbates the electricity crisis in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The decline of Iranian gas exacerbates the electricity crisis in Kirkuk

 Kirkuk / Marwan al-Ani 

The local government of the province of Kirkuk called on the Ministry of Electricity to expedite the completion of the project of maintenance and installation of the station Taza productivity, while noting that the lack of export of Iranian gas to the province contributed to the reduction of generation quotas, and stressed that it is considering the application of privatization to distribute and collect energy consumption. 
    Kirkuk Governor Rakan al-Jubouri told a news conference attended by Al-Mada that "the decline in production in the national network was suddenly due to the lack of gas supplied by the Islamic Republic of Iran, which reduced the processing to Kirkuk in a sharp and high, which coincided with the start of processing for the liberated areas." "The meeting included all the managers in the control and transport and distribution and contacted the Deputy Minister of Electricity and Director General of distribution and agreed on a solution we wish to fulfill is that the ministry to pay 100 to 150 megawatts of Diyala line to control the line and prevent collapse and decline volleyball. He called on the ministry to "work quickly to restore the maintenance of one of the electricity generating units at the station Taza 260 MW per day, implemented by Siemens, as well as speeding up also to address the delay in the completion of the project and the installation and operation of power station molasses capacity of 320 megawatts a day implemented by an Iranian company. On the privatization of electricity Jabouri said "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:17 am