Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Get Essential Do’s and Don’ts from a Dependable Internet-Based Dinar Dealer

Dinarcurrency
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Get Essential Do’s and Don’ts from a Dependable Internet-Based Dinar Dealer Empty Get Essential Do’s and Don’ts from a Dependable Internet-Based Dinar Dealer

Post by Dinarcurrency Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:15 am

Iraq’s oil industry is in the process of being rebuilt and reformed. The war had crippled Iraq’s capacity to produce and export oil, but now that a new government is at the helm, Iraq is slowly recovering. Oil wells and refineries have been made operational once more. Iraq has even opened new ones and in the process, the country is becoming a major player in the oil industry. The demand for Iraqi oil is ever increasing. Since there’s so much of it still in the ground, there are great expectations for Iraq’s future prosperity.

In addition, the Iraqi government has further amended its policies on foreign investing with the intention of widening the scope. Iraq also has long-term plans of decreasing its dependency in oil and so the government is working on improving infrastructure, education, and tourism as well.

There are many good things to expect from Iraq’s growing economy and efforts at reforming many different sectors of government and society. One of the areas that will benefit is the Dinar. It is expected that a stable economy will increase in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the nation’s official currency. Tied to this phenomenon are the fates of many Americans who have staked their fortunes in a still troubled currency. Investors who believe in the future revaluation of the Dinar have spent thousands of dollars buying banknotes from licensed dealers such as Dinar Currency. 

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:54 pm