Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq surpasses Saudi Arabia in oil exports to India

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq surpasses Saudi Arabia in oil exports to India Empty Iraq surpasses Saudi Arabia in oil exports to India

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Dec 2017, 3:11 am

Iraq surpasses Saudi Arabia in oil exports to India

12:01 - 19/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation
    India expects to overtake Saudi Arabia as the largest supplier of crude oil to India at the end of 2017 and 2018 for the first time, according to government data.
    "India imported 25.8 million tons of crude oil from Iraq in April and October compared to 21.9 million tons of crude oil purchased from Saudi Arabia," India's Oil Minister Darmendar Pradhan was quoted as saying by the daily " .
    "Saudi Arabia has traditionally been considered the largest exporter of crude oil to India, but Iraq has gradually bridged that export gap between 2014 and 2015," he said. "The rise in Iraqi crude exports can be attributed to the rise in Saudi crude prices and heavy crude prices from Basra in Iraq."
    The newspaper said that "Saudi Arabia had exported 35 million tons to India in 2014 and 2015, while Iraq exported in the same period 24.5 million tons and increased its exports in 2016 - 2017 to 36.8 million tons with the decline of Saudi exports."
    "Iran ranked third in terms of oil exports to India, where 12.5 million tons were exported, while Venezuela ranked fourth with 11.5 million tons of crude oil," it said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:33 pm