Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Half of Americans oppose transferring their embassy to Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Half of Americans oppose transferring their embassy to Jerusalem Empty Half of Americans oppose transferring their embassy to Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Dec 2017, 2:24 am

Half of Americans oppose transferring their embassy to Jerusalem AFCF3FB4-F154-4D7B-A85F-80E1EE93F0BC-660x330

Half of Americans oppose transferring their embassy to Jerusalem

Baghdad - The Daily News
    US public opinion is deeply divided over President Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel on Dec. 6.
    The CNN channel published a survey Friday showing the American people's stance on the procedure, which has been condemned by several countries and sparked demonstrations around the world.
    The US channel said that 49% are demanding not to transfer the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, while less than 36% support the move.
    At the party level, 79% of Republicans agreed with Trump's decision on Jerusalem, and 66% preferred transferring the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
    At the level of the Democratic Party, 71% of Democrats opposed the decision.
    A large number of the American people called on their government not to be aligned with any Palestinians or Israelis.

http://www.aljournal.com/نصف-الأميركيين-يعارضون-نقل-سفارة-بلاد/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:57 pm