Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the law: Maliki's visit to Washington entitled disclosure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the law: Maliki's visit to Washington entitled disclosure Empty Deputy for the law: Maliki's visit to Washington entitled disclosure

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Oct 2013, 9:41 am

Deputy for the law: Maliki's visit to Washington entitled disclosure

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

A member of a coalition of state law beneficial Albulada, Friday, to highlight the files to be put forward for discussion between Washington and Baghdad, the security file and external interference in Iraqi affairs and the mechanism of application of a peaceful solution to solve the Syrian issue, pointing out that the visit is entitled openness and disclosure.

He said Albulada told ((eighth day)) "It is the most prominent issues that will present Head of Minister Nuri al-Maliki, during a meeting with U.S. President Barack Obama, is the security file and how to proceed with the application of the Strategic Framework Agreement which included the supply Iraq with equipment technological militarily, and protect the political process through external interventions it to Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey in Iraqi affairs. "

He added that "the second file Atsidh talks to use peaceful solution to the issue of Syria," pointing out that "Obama said during the meeting, the former in 2011, which combined with al-Maliki, said that the Syrian issue will end within two months reported by al-Maliki that the case will continue to more than two years The only solution is a peaceful solution. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:57 am