Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Abadi's visit to Washington has made Iraq the point of balance of the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Abadi's visit to Washington has made Iraq the point of balance of the Middle East Empty Deputy: Abadi's visit to Washington has made Iraq the point of balance of the Middle East

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 1:39 am

Deputy: Abadi's visit to Washington has made Iraq the point of balance of the Middle East

Political Since 2017-03-23 ​​at 13:52 (Baghdad time)

Special Mawazine News
    Parliamentarian Abdul Rahman al-Loizi confirmed on Thursday that the visit of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to Washington created a kind of balance in the Middle East.
    "Al-Abbazi's visit to Washington came in the context of the fact that Iraq today is considered to be one of the closest allies of the United States," Al-Loisi told Mawazine News.
    He added that "since Abadi took office, do not miss the Americans, whether they are politicians or military opportunity not to praise the performance of the Prime Minister as well as expressed their support for the Iraqi government."
    And between the Louisi, that "there is a conflict axes is not hidden inside Iraq, but Abadi could to some extent to find a balance between the Iranian line and the American influence."
    He pointed out that "the prime minister was able to create a policy of balance in the Middle East during his visit to Washington, and succeeded not to be calculated on one axis."
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi is visiting the United States, which came at the request of US President Donald Trump, which is the first visit to the heads of state of the world after Trump took office.
    According to observers, the visit of Abadi and his meeting with Tramb was positive and distinct and reflect the expectations, noting that they were distinct from the other meetings between Trump and the heads of the rest of the countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:44 am