Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Security: we can not protect our borders and we will demand Washington to speed up the F16

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Security: we can not protect our borders and we will demand Washington to speed up the F16  Empty National Security: we can not protect our borders and we will demand Washington to speed up the F16

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Oct 2013, 9:11 am

National Security: we can not protect our borders and we will demand Washington to speed up the F16 deal

 Baghdad / Press-term

Deputy National Security Adviser, "the urgent need for Iraq" for the F-16 aircraft in addition to the march of drones to counter the al Qaeda threat which has escalated recently in the western regions. The Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who will meet with U.S. President Barack Obama in Washington next week, has also asked Washington to provide Iraq march planes to conducting a survey of the deserts of Iraq's border with Syria.
    And but fineness Sheikh Hussein, deputy national security adviser, he says, in an interview with Reuters news agency, that "Iraq needs these weapons now." He said Hussein, saying that "first thing سيطلبه the Prime Minister is to accelerate the process of charging the march aircraft and F16", adding that "Iraq has received a positive response from the United States, but it depends on the dates of processing and we want it immediately."
    And confirms the senior security official said "stall or delay the delivery of the F16 will push Iraq to seek help from the other parties," but he also said that "Iraq is not going to die if he did not get U.S. weapons there are many countries suffered military equipment for sale." He said Hussein "The Iraqi government does not have sufficient capacity to control the border areas," adding that "in the time of Saddam Hussein, there were ten teams to protect the border, including nearly 100,000 men, but now the number is much lower, and we do not have an air force." He Hussein that "Al-Qaeda seeks to step up its operations, but the government on the other hand is working to reorganize its security and efforts are being made based on the intelligence," adding, "So I do not think that there is a collapse of the security situation, however there are still a lot of challenges ahead of us .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm