Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Approval of Iraq's accession to membership of the Committee on Information (COI)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Approval of Iraq's accession to membership of the Committee on Information (COI) Empty Approval of Iraq's accession to membership of the Committee on Information (COI)

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Oct 2013, 1:41 am

Approval of Iraq's accession to membership of the Committee on Information (COI)

Affairs Department announced Cabinet approval of the Council on the membership of the Committee on Information (COI) of the General Assembly of the United Nations.

This was according to the backward Council resolution No. 438 for the year 2013, based on what introduced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the date 19.05.2013.

The General Assembly established the Commission in 1978 to review the policies of the United Nations and its information activities by continuing to study the policies of the United Nations, in the light of international relations and the requirements of the establishment of a new international economic order, and to promote the establishment of a new world information and communication order more just and more effective.

It should be noted that the number of member states in the Commission currently has 114 countries, including 14 Arab countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:42 am