Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In a telephone interview. Biden's talks with Barzani, the political and security challenges facing I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In a telephone interview. Biden's talks with Barzani, the political and security challenges facing I Empty In a telephone interview. Biden's talks with Barzani, the political and security challenges facing I

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:13 am

In a telephone interview. Biden's talks with Barzani, the political and security challenges facing Iraq

29-10-2013 11:29 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). Search the vice principal Joe Biden by telephone with the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani, the political and security challenges facing Iraq, stressing the need to cooperate closely among Iraqi political leaders to fight terrorism.

According to a statement by the Office of the Vice President briefed him (News Agency): the Biden by telephone expressed condolences and sympathy to the victims of the recent wave of violence that has swept Iraq, including the terrorist attack that took place on 29 September in Erbil, capital of Kurdistan region of Iraq.

It added that Biden and Barzani discussed the political and security challenges facing Iraq and agreed on the need for close cooperation between political leaders and the Iraqi security to neutralize Al-Qaeda networks.

Biden stressed: according to the statement, the importance of the Iraqi parliamentary elections planned for 2014, on time and at the same time urged all Iraqi leaders to develop a settlement as soon as possible on election Administration Act./finished/h. p/ -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:01 pm