Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran conducts military exercises: carrying a message to the countries of the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran conducts military exercises: carrying a message to the countries of the region Empty Iran conducts military exercises: carrying a message to the countries of the region

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 3:31 am

[size=32]
    Iran conducts military exercises: carrying a message to the countries of the region[/size]
     Iran conducts military exercises: carrying a message to the countries of the region 85685644

Twilight News    

one hour ago

The Iranian army's coordination assistant, Admiral Habibullah Sayari, announced Sunday the launch of a joint Iranian-Iranian joint military exercise on Monday for two days in the southern and southeast regions of the country, the Makran coast and the Sea of ​​Oman.

"The purpose of this exercise is to raise the level of martial arts and morale of the Iranian military forces, to transfer expertise to young people involved in the exercise, to assess the tactics received, to assess the mobility capability, the ability of the army, to coordinate the forces and to upgrade planning for joint maneuvers and operations," he said. In any period of time and ultimately to strengthen the defense capability of the Iranian army to carry out the tasks entrusted. " 

"The expansion of the operations includes the beaches of Makran and the Sea of ​​Oman up to 15 degrees north and the participation of the army forces, which includes land, air, sea and air defense headquarters," he said.

He pointed out that "the maneuver of Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah is a continuation of the maneuvers of the army, which was planned annually," stressing that "the forces of the army need to conduct a joint exercise to evaluate the exercises received according to their annual programs."

"The joint exercise carries the character of raising the level of strengthening the combat capability of the Iranian army in order to carry out the tasks entrusted and also carries a message of peace and friendship to the countries of the region."

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:30 am