Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary citizen proposes to include non-controversial topics on the agendas of future mee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary citizen proposes to include non-controversial topics on the agendas of future mee Empty The parliamentary citizen proposes to include non-controversial topics on the agendas of future mee

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 7:34 am

The parliamentary citizen proposes to include non-controversial topics on the agendas of future meetings

The parliamentary bloc of citizens, Sunday, proposed to include topics that there is no disagreement by

the blocs on the agenda of the next parliamentary sessions, calling the leaders of the blocks to oblige their masses to attend the meetings of the House of Representatives to continue to complete the current legislative term. 

The head of the bloc Hamid al-Khudari said in a press conference held in the parliament building and attended by Alsumaria News, "There are some topics on the differences and problems and there are other topics do not have differences, so the agenda of future sessions includes articles and topics that are not disputed by the blocks

Al-Khudari said, "If this is absolutely will attend the deputies and the complexity of the meeting and put the subjects of the laws to be changed for the current period until the continuation of the meetings." 

Al-
    Khudari called on the leaders of the blocs to "oblige their blocs to attend the meetings of the House of Representatives to continue the completion of the current legislative term," adding that "it is unreasonable not to achieve a quorum in such important times can discuss the budget." 

The Presidency of the House of Representatives decided to postpone the meeting, which was scheduled to be held today to Monday because of the lack of quorum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:26 pm