Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khuzai to the press: the identity of the next prime minister to the people, not America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khuzai to the press: the identity of the next prime minister to the people, not America Empty Khuzai to the press: the identity of the next prime minister to the people, not America

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Feb 2018, 2:23 am

[size=30]Khuzai to the press: the identity of the next prime minister to the people, not America[/size]
    01/02/2018 10:56 | Number of readings: 23
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Special[/rtl]

[rtl]The deputy of the coalition of state law Amer Khuzaie, on Thursday, the "importance of US attempts to intervene in the identification of who will head the next government."[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Khuzaie said in a statement that "the choice of the new prime minister is through the people as he is the decision-maker in the ballot boxes for the upcoming elections to choose who represents him in the presidency of the government," stressing that "the Constitution and the people is who decides who heads the country, .[/rtl]

[rtl]"America's administration is looking for its own interests and not the interests of the public countries because they are acting in accordance with a pragmatic policy," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"If he wins Vice President Nuri al-Maliki or other politicians can not America and no other to prevent it."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The prospect of the return of former Prime Minister and Vice President Nuri al - Maliki to power raises fear for Washington in the event of winning the legislative elections."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:06 am