Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America and the United Nations on the line of the crisis of Baghdad and the region on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America and the United Nations on the line of the crisis of Baghdad and the region on the budget Empty America and the United Nations on the line of the crisis of Baghdad and the region on the budget

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 5:13 am

America and the United Nations on the line of the crisis of Baghdad and the region on the budget
    March 07 2018 10:01 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Sirwan Abdullah Chairman of the parliamentary education committee[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The MP for the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc, Sirwan Ismail, the entry of the American side and the United Nations, on the line of crisis between the federal government and the region on the budget law.

Ismail did not clarify the nature of the role of the United States and the mechanisms and to what extent arrived, but only said: "Several proposals are presented to the Kurdish leaders as options to respond to pass the federal budget law."

He added in a press statement: "The first option that is traded in the Kurdish corridors, including the boycott of the upcoming parliamentary elections, and the second option is centered on withdrawal from the political process," noting: "The final decision is up to the top leaders of Kurdistan."

The Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan region has considered the passing of the Federal Budget Law in its current form a clear violation of the principle of partnership and consensus built on the basis of the new Iraq. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:40 pm