Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputies: The law of the ownership of slums does not include those who infringe the state's property

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputies: The law of the ownership of slums does not include those who infringe the state's property Empty Deputies: The law of the ownership of slums does not include those who infringe the state's property

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Mar 2018, 2:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputies: The law of the ownership of slums does not include those who infringe the state's property
    The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Thursday that the draft law to sell and rent slums to
     its occupants does not include those who infringe state property.
    "The bill does not include anyone who owns another house or has a Marib to control the land for special gain," said committee member Alia Nassif. "He said.
    She added that "the draft law is directed to those who do not own a house and does not officially have any other property or his children and his wife, and there is no interest in legislation for the excesses and beneficiaries of public money."
    The Presidency of the House of Representatives approved yesterday to include the draft law on the sale and rent of slums exceeded to occupants, in the agenda of the parliamentary sessions in preparation for approval soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:21 am