Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Submitting a new draft for the ownership of slums

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Submitting a new draft for the ownership of slums Empty Parliamentary Committee: Submitting a new draft for the ownership of slums

Post by Rocky Today at 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Committee: Submitting a new draft for the ownership of slums[/size]
    • Today 11:40

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Haider Ali Shekhan, revealed today, Sunday, the submission of a new draft to grant ownership of slums to their occupants.
    Shekhan told / Al-Maalouma / agency, "The Parliamentary Services Committee submitted a draft of a new law to the government for the purpose of studying and discussing it, indicating that the House of Representatives is awaiting the government's amendments to the draft law." He
    added that "the slums law is in the corridors of the government and we expect it to be sent soon to the House of Representatives to expedite its discussion and approval during the current parliamentary session."
    He pointed out that "the new law carries within it many advantages that serve the residents of slums and encroachments and ensure a decent life for them, in addition to providing all service facilities to them." End / 25H

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:30 am