Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bin Salman recognizes the right of Jews to establish a nation-state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bin Salman recognizes the right of Jews to establish a nation-state Empty Bin Salman recognizes the right of Jews to establish a nation-state

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Apr 2018, 2:50 am

Bin Salman recognizes the right of Jews to establish a nation-state

09:25 - 03/04/2018

Bin Salman recognizes the right of Jews to establish a nation-state %D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x428
    Information / Baghdad ..
    In a dangerous precedent that no Arab official dared, the Saudi Crown Prince recognized the right of the Jewish people to establish a state on the land of Palestine (before the 1967 borders that Israel had already occupied).
    "I think every nation, anywhere, has the right to live in its own country in peace," Bin Salman said in an interview with The Atlantic magazine. I think Palestinians and Israelis have the right to a state of their own on the same land. But we must have a peace agreement to ensure stability for all and to establish normal relations. "
    "Israel is a big economy compared to its size. It is a growing economy. Of course, there are many interests that we share with Israel. If there is peace, There will be many interests between Israel and the Gulf Cooperation Council, countries and countries like Egypt and Jordan. "
    For the first time in the history of the Arab-Israeli conflict, an Indian flight took off a few days ago from New Delhi to Tel Aviv, hovering over Saudi Arabia, for the first time in which the Kingdom was making fun of a flight to Ben-Gurion Airport.
    This normalization comes after constant pressure from the Israeli occupation government to open the Saudi airspace to high Israeli aviation, as well as flights to Tel Aviv. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:32 am