Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mishan al-Jubouri, the son of Salman describes as "the boy asshole" and calls for the nation's leade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mishan al-Jubouri, the son of Salman describes as "the boy asshole" and calls for the nation's leade Empty Mishan al-Jubouri, the son of Salman describes as "the boy asshole" and calls for the nation's leade

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 2:22 am

Mishan al-Jubouri, the son of Salman describes as "the boy asshole" and calls for the nation's leaders to address for "Al-Saud"

The political scene   Wednesday June 21, 2017 at 10:03 (309 Views)
    Mishan al-Jubouri, the son of Salman describes as "the boy asshole" and calls for the nation's leaders to address for "Al-Saud"
    Facebook  Telegram  Twitter Tags  Google Tags the Plus on  Linkedin
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

MP called for the reform front Mishan Jubouri, Wednesday, addressing the wise men of the nation's "Al-Saud" who caused the sectarian sedition.

Chirp al-Jubouri, in his page on Twitter and vassal "Sky Press," that "the wise men of the nation's elites must be addressed to try al-Saud who caused sectarian sedition and terrorism and financed the chaos stirred up the kidnapping of the leadership of the Islamic world."

He also published a picture of the son of King Salman is written with the words "idiot boy."

The Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz issued a royal decree to exempt Crown Prince Mohammed bin Nayef from office, and decided to King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, the appointment of his son, Mohammed bin Salman as crown prince instead of Mohammed bin Nayef.

31 members voted out of 34 in the form of a pledge to choose Mohammed bin Salman as crown prince in Saudi Arabia.

King Salman called to pledge allegiance to his son Mohammed bin Salman as crown prince after prayers sokka Wednesday Safa Palace in Mecca.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:50 am