Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia explains why its warships were withdrawn from the Tartous naval base

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia explains why its warships were withdrawn from the Tartous naval base Empty Russia explains why its warships were withdrawn from the Tartous naval base

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Apr 2018, 2:31 am

Russia explains why its warships were withdrawn from the Tartous naval base
    April 13 2018 05:27 p
    Russia explains why its warships were withdrawn from the Tartous naval base 42018135536250458516
    [rtl][rtl]Tartous naval base[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The head of the defense committee in the Russian State Duma, Vladimir Shamanov, said that the Russian ships anchored in the Tartous naval base, has left the place to maintain its integrity, according to agency "Interfax" Russian. 

It comes a day after Fox News confirmed that Russia had moved its warships from Syria's Tartous port to the Mediterranean, hours after US President Donald Trump said Russia should prepare for the missiles that would hit Syria, And smart. 

The Russians said that in order to protect themselves from a possible US military strike, they transferred 11 warships from the port of Tartous to the Mediterranean and only one remained at the port, according to satellite images.

The network also quoted French newspaper Le Figaro as saying that the regime's forces had begun to evacuate military equipment and warplanes to bases where the Russians were united. 

In a new tweet on Twitter, US President Donald Trump said he had not set a date for the blow to the Assad regime, after a series of meetings with his top military commanders to discuss the shape of the promised US response. Assad's regime for a massacre in the city of Duma after the bombing of civilians with poison gas a few days ago. 

"I have never determined the date of a military strike in Syria that could happen very soon and may not be close at all," Trump said in a note. "Under my leadership, the United States has done a great job of clearing the area out of the crowd. To America? "

The White House has confirmed on Wednesday evening that Trump considers Russia and the Assad regime to be responsible for the chemical attack in Douma recently. White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said her country reserved all options to respond to the Assad regime and that " The intentions of President Trump about the military strike, but the air strike mentioned by Trump is one option to respond to the Assad regime. 

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/story/97587/%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%AD-%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D8%B3%D8%AD%D8%A8-%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:08 am