Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The corrupt after they terrified people became terrified

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The corrupt after they terrified people became terrified Empty Abadi: The corrupt after they terrified people became terrified

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Apr 2018, 7:03 am

Abadi: The corrupt after they terrified people became terrified

14:28 - 20/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Friday that in the campaign of reconstruction there is one enemy is "corruption," pointing out that the corrupt after they were terrifying people have become "terrified."
    "Yesterday we were instructed to cancel our air forces by launching an air strike in Syria against the terrorist gangs," Abadi said in a statement issued after attending a gathering of tribes and clans of Maysan province and received a copy of it. "He said.
    He pointed out that "Iraq is leading the campaign against terrorism in the world, and he achieved a miracle by all standards, victory over the urging of a period of time did not expect everyone."
    "The victory was achieved thanks to the sacrifice of our heroes and the fatwa of His Eminence Mr. Ali al-Sistani," he added. "Iraq is in danger of my existence and it was able to confront and triumph. This victory was not without cost because we paid the cost.
    "We want to complete the path of victory. There have been calls for partition of the country, but Iraq has returned stronger and more united than before.
    Al-Abbadi said that the second victory will be achieved by reconstruction, construction, services, investment, job creation and economic welfare. Some say it will be long, but as they said that our war on the da'id will be long and we have won it in record time, we will also achieve the second victory.
    He explained that in the campaign of reconstruction there is one enemy is corruption and we must unite in the campaign of reconstruction and fight corruption, stressing that the corrupt after they were terrifying people became terrified.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:20 am