Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chechen woman: Russian women subjected to life imprisonment and execution in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chechen woman: Russian women subjected to life imprisonment and execution in Iraq Empty Chechen woman: Russian women subjected to life imprisonment and execution in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Apr 2018, 7:32 am

Chechen woman: Russian women subjected to life imprisonment and execution in Iraq

12:34 - 29/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Council of the Russian Federation on the Chechen Republic Ziad Sbsbi, on Sunday, that a number of Russian women, will appear before the Iraqi courts on charges of crossing the illegal border, and belonging to the organization "Daash."
    "Despite the denial of most of these charges, the Iraqi judiciary may sentence some of them, depending on the seriousness of the charges, between imprisonment, life and execution," Spbsby said, adding that "the Iraqi judiciary will be considered on April 29 In the cases of 11 Russian accused. "
    He pointed out that "the Iraqi judiciary sentenced in April to death hanging on the citizens of Azerbaijan and 3 of Kyrgyzstan, and in February, similar sentences were issued against 16 women from Turkey."
    "The problem is that no one is defending these Russian women. Local lawyers do not want to do so out of moral motives. "
    "As the defendants do not raise the interest of Russian lawyers, I personally can not represent their interests before the Iraqi judiciary, since I am not a lawyer. "In the end, there is not even a person who can appeal, and he appealed to the defendants against the defendants, while their parents can not plead because they can not obtain Iraqi visas."
    "There are children under three years old in prison with their mothers, and older ones are sheltering because the children of the accused can not be returned to Russia before the Iraqi courts decide on their mothers' cases," Spbsby said. Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:40 pm