Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq offers 176 investment opportunities on a Saudi company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq offers 176 investment opportunities on a Saudi company Empty Iraq offers 176 investment opportunities on a Saudi company

Post by Rocky Sun 06 May 2018, 9:21 am

Iraq offers 176 investment opportunities on a Saudi company

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad, / ... revealed the Ministry of Industry, on Sunday, the launch of 176 investment opportunities on the Saudi company SABIC for investment, noting that a meeting will be held soon in Iraq to the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council.

"The Saudi company SABIC held a round of talks in the Ministry of Industry with the Minister with Shiaa al-Sudani and another meeting in the Ministry of Oil with the Minister of Oil Jabbar al-Allaibi and discussed many of the topics that can be used SABIC in Iraq, "noting that" during the meeting, was put 176 investment opportunities by the Ministry of Industry on the Saudi company SABIC. "

He added that "SABIC then went to the province of Basra to see the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals in the province, pointing out that a meeting will be held soon in Iraq to the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council in order to put the investments desired by SABIC."

"Many projects will also be put forward during the coordination council meeting," the ministry spokesman said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:20 am